Brand Style Guide
Glances is an app that provides a single customer view to securely and efficiently see related data across platforms. Glances enables you to lessen work friction by reducing the number of tabs you're using at any given time by providing you with a unified view in whichever app you are currently using.
These brand guidelines are a simple and quick reference to help you communicate with customers and accurately portray the Glances brand.
Glances Brand Story
Glances is brought to you by Fanatical Labs. After creating and supporting app-specific integrations for many years, we envisioned a platform that was robust and more simple to use. Since integrations between apps are one-to-one, each platform you use requires finding just the right integration and implementing platform-specific code that can be costly and time-consuming to maintain. Thus the idea of Glances was born. Easy to implement, Glances seeks to take coding and one-to-one integrations out of the equation to provide an easy to use way to view data between apps you use on a daily basis.
Inspired by the idea of being able to glance into relevant customer data from anywhere; our product name is Glances.
Please refrain from calling us:
Glances noun The name of our product.
glance noun The group of data that appears within your browser extension.
When used as a verb or a generic noun, glance should be lower-case. When used in relation to specific branding of our product, it should be capitalized. Here are some examples:
- “From within your Glances browser extension, you'll see data from the apps you've connected.”
- “Your default glance contains popular relevant data, but it can be edited to fit your needs.”
- “You can glance at your data from within the Glances browser extension.”
Standard Company Copy
If you create marketing materials outside of those provided by us, you can reference the following approved taglines:
- Unify your apps with a simplified customer view
- Easily view data from all of your company's systems wherever you are
- An iPaaS integration the way it should be
To make things easy, here are some easy to place descriptions of our company approved for use:
25 word description
Glances brings you the single customer view that you have always wanted by securely showing your data in real-time from across your many applications.
50 word description
The single customer view that you have always wanted is here. Glances unifies your apps in a simplified, easy-to-use customer view that provides real-time data from within any app that you are using. In minutes, securely connect your apps and eliminate tab switching, searching, and clicking around to find important information.
100 word description
The single customer view that you have always wanted is here. Glances unifies your apps in a simplified, easy-to-use customer view that provides real-time data from within any app that you are using. In minutes, securely connect your apps and eliminate tab switching, searching, and clicking around to find important information. It's like iPaaS, but without the pain of a time consuming setup, expensive implementation, or untrustworthy results. Glances is a new way to do integrations with a true no-code approach; no data syncing or scheduling jobs.
Our logo is a horizontal wordmark containing our product name beginning with a glancing 'g' we call Glancey. We want you to freely use our logo and branding materials in order to enhance your marketing materials and better promote the product to prospective customers.
To protect the clarity and visual integrity of the logo, it has an exclusion zone. No other visual elements should infringe on this space. The logo should always be large enough so that the company name remains legible and the symbol not distorted. When possible, use the full wordmark.
Equal to the x-height of the 'n'
25mm in print
110px on screen
When there isn't space to use the wordmark (such as for a favicon), you can use the Glancey 'g' alone. Here are some examples for how the Glancey 'g' can be displayed.
Glancey is a character devoted to maximizing your time so you can work efficiently. Glancey is always looking out for ways to help you and brings data right to your fingertips. Glancey is:
- Helpful. Glancey is eager to find what you need. Glancey knows you don't want to spend extra minutes searching for specific data so Glancey does everything she can to make sure you have the data you need so you can get back to what you really want to do; working efficiently.
- Approachable. Glancey knows a lot, but keeps it real. Glancey believes that no question is too small to be asked and is happy to make sure you have the complete picture.
- Empowering. Glancey seeks to make you and your business stronger. Glancey connects the dots between data so you're never left wishing you knew more about your customer.
- Interesting. Glancey has had some great experiences in life and is a little quirky. Glancey loves the colors green and grey. Glancey loves to travel and has been everywhere, from Greece to the Grand Canyon!
Our Color Palette
By default the logo or symbol should appear in Glances Papaya, on a white background. If doing so isn't possible then Glances Midnight can be used instead. The logo can also be inverted or used in solid black or white, if required.